The National Account Manager is responsible for sales to carrier and wholesale accounts/customers. The qualified candidate will possess a proven record of success in growing and maintaining revenues in this industry or similar industries. This is a key role within the company and provides critical strategic and tactical input required for the successful execution of the company’s sales plans. Following are the key responsibilities/outputs of the position:
- Develop & Enhance National/Regional Carrier Relationships
- Garner Regional and National Opportunities and Request for Proposals
- Respond to Quote Requests in a timely manner
- Secure Service Orders to bill revenue
The National Account Manager will acquire, analyze, and execute applicable lead generation data, as well as secure qualified leads and customer relationships. Additionally, this position will be instrumental in managing national/regional RFP opportunities and assist in the efforts to secure, negotiate, and complete agreements with major national/regional telecom companies and eventually begin developing and working enterprise opportunities. The position will update, report weekly, and manage all aspects of the CRM.
This position provides a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and has a major influence on the sales and customer experience with the company.
Education and experience requirements typical for this position include:
- 3+ years’ experience in a telecommunications environment
- 3+ years’ recent telecommunications experience & knowledge with a combination of experience in the following is highly preferred
- Relationship & RFP management
- Carrier Ethernet network solutions
- Carrier & enterprise lead generation
- Carrier & enterprise sales/sales development
- Experience in managing CRM and especially with Salesforce.
- Experience in maintaining a monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Ability to travel 25% to tradeshows, conferences and client visits.
- This position is considered a hybrid role which requires a minimum of three days from the Overland Pk, KS offices.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing or technology field. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be given adequate consideration.
- Valid driver’s license
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of job responsibilities of this position at INDATEL Services. They only reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job. Responsibilities of the position are subject to change as determined necessary.